Leibniz-Institut für Wissensmedien (IWM), Tübingen
The Leibniz-Institut für Wissensmedien (IWM) conducts research into the acquisition and sharing of knowledge and cooperation with digital media. The institute is a member of the Leibniz Association (Leibniz Gemeinschaft) and committed to international standards of excellent science.
We are looking for July, 1, 2022 or later, limited to 3 years, for a committed
to participate in research projects in the field of the use of digital media for the collective construction of knowledge. The preparation of a habilitation thesis in the mentioned subject area is desired and is expressly supported. The scope of employment is 100%.
- Design, implementation, evaluation and documentation of empirical studies
- Presentation of research findings at national and international conferences and in publications as well as documentation of these findings in relevant academic journals
- Collaboration on general institute-related activities
- Strong interest in cognitive, motivational and social aspects of collective knowledge construction and computer-assisted collaborative learning
- Experience in the design, planning, execution and analysis of empirical studies
- Above-average degree and doctorate in Psychology with a focus on organizational, social or media psychology
- Integration into innovative research projects and other research activities of the institute
- A stimulating and cooperative environment, integration into the institute’s other research activities
- Remuneration based on the collective agreement for the public service in the federal states of Germany (pay group 13 TV-L), including the social benefits customary in public service
- Active support for the reconciliation of work and family life, including a subsidy toward the costs of accommodation and care for children of pre-school age, family-friendly working hours, mobile working and occupational health management (OHM)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Apl. Prof. Dr. Joachim Kimmerle by email at j.kimmerle(at)iwm-tuebingen.de.
Please send your application as a PDF file with the usual supporting documents and a covering letter, curriculum vitae and certificates by May 31, 2022,quoting “Kennziffer1002-2022“ by email to career(at)iwm-tuebingen.de.
Equal opportunities play a key role in our human resources policies. Applications from equally qualified candidates with disabilities will be given preference.
Stiftung Medien in der Bildung (SbR)
Leibniz-Institut für Wissensmedien