Software Developer (m/f/d)
Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF), Müncheberg
As part of the BonaRes Centre team you are responsible for further development and maintenance of the BonaRes Repository and accompanying web services. You will coordinate the repository development, including web applications for data visualization, navigation, search and download. You are responsible for the implementation of in-house developments, improvement of the continuous integration processes and coordination of externally outsourced software development assignments. You participate in the compilation of data standards relevant for BonaRes, e.g. INSPIRE, OGC CSW or FAIR, and you implement the appropriate standards at the BonaRes Repository. You document your work in research reports, scientific publications and presentations of research results as well as in the in-house documentation system.
- university degree in computer science or another relevant discipline
- experience in research data management (RDM) with knowledge of metadata standards, actual concepts of semantic web, information retrieval, navigation, user interfaces, RESTful services
- high degree of personal initiative, excellent communication and teamwork skills in an interdisciplinary environment
- proficiency in English and German (written and spoken)
- an interdisciplinary working environment that encourages independence and self-reliance
- classification according to the collective agreement of the federal states (TV-L) up to level 14 (including special annual payment)
- a collegial and open-minded working atmosphere in a dynamic research institution
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled persons with equal qualifications are favored. It ist generally possible to work in the position on a part-time basis.
Please send your application preferably by e-mail (one PDF file, max. 5 MB; packed PDF documents, archive files like zip, rar etc. Word documents cannot be processed and therefore cannot be considered!) with the usual documents, in particular CV, proof of qualification and certificates, stating the reference number 71-2021 until October 31th 2021 to:Bewerbungen(at)zalf.de.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: Dr. Xenia Specka, Tel. +49 (0) 33432/82-217, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cost reasons, application documents or extensive publications can only be returned if an adequately stamped envelope is attached.
If you apply, we collect and process your personal data in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the EU GDPR only for the processing of your application and for purposes that result from possible future employment with the ZALF. Your data will be deleted after six months.
You can find further information at: www.zalf.de/en/ueber_uns/Pages/Datenschutzerklaerung.aspx