Student Assistant (m/f/d)
Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF), Müncheberg
The position is part of the working group “Governance of Ecosystem Services”. The central question of this working group is which governance approaches allow for the targeted provisioning of societally desired ecosystem services and biodiversity objectives. A special focus lies on financial incentives and their interactions with regulative law and voluntary cooperation.
In the context of the Horizon Europe project Novasoil (Innovative Business Models for Soil Health) we offer a Student Assistant position to support the analysis regarding preferences of consumers and farmers on different soil-related ecosystem services and the institutional design of business models to promote soil health.
We offer a position temporarily limited for 9 month with up to 40 h/month at our location in Müncheberg as
Student Assistant (m/f/d)
- diverse organizational work, e.g. workshop preparation
- literature study
- organizing surveys and analyzing data
- supporting the preparation of research results for publication
- student in in the field of economics, agricultural economics, nature resource management, human geography, (rural) sociology or related subjects
- interest in scientific work, maybe already some experience
- Statistical skills is an advantage
- knowledge on soil-related ecosystem services is beneficial
- proficiency in both German and English is required
- an interdisciplinary/international working environment
- practical work experience in environmental research
- excellent technical facilities
- excellent links to national and international research networks
- remuneration in accordance with the usual hourly rates for student/scientific assistants in the state of Brandenburg
- opportunity to work partly mobile
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled persons with equal qualifications are favored. Please send your application preferably online (see button online application below). For e-mail applications, create a PDF document (one PDF file, max. 5 MB; packed PDF documents, archive files like zip, rar etc. Word documents cannot be processed and therefore cannot be considered!) with the usual documents, in particular CV, proof of qualification and certificates, stating the reference number 137-2022 until 30 November 2022 to (see button e-mail application below).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:Dr. Cheng Chen, firstname.lastname@example.org
For cost reasons, application documents or extensive publications can only be returned if an adequately stamped envelope is attached.
If you apply, we collect and process your personal data in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the EU GDPR only for the processing of your application and for purposes that result from possible future employment with the ZALF. Your data will be deleted after six months.