Monteillet-Musiolik Tuberculosis Fellowships
Forschungszentrum Borstel, Leibniz Lungenzentrum (FZB), Borstel
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Monteillet-Musiolik Tuberculosis Fellowship at Research Center Borstel. All applicants are asked to prepare the following documents as PDFs and to submit them through our online application system:
- Cover letter explaining why you chose to apply for a Monteillet-Musiolik Tuberculosis Fellowship. How does the Fellowship integrate with your previous work experience? Why would you benefit from this training in your setting? What can you contribute to the academic community at Research Center Borstel? Please also mention the programme (short-term or long-term) you are applying for and your preferred starting date.
- CV (2 pages max.)
- Scans of relevant higher-level education diplomas
- List of publications (if applicable)
- Two letters of reference
- Confirmation of the current employer that the applicant will be exempt from his duties for the duration of the Fellowship (if applicable)
In addition, applicants for long term fellowships are asked to prepare:
- Research proposal (5 pages max.) outlining the planned project. Proposals should include information on preceding discussions with Research Center Borstel Principal Investigators, a tentative budget, an explanation of how the planned project integrates with the applicant’s previous work and an outlook of how the project will contribute to the field and shape the applicant’s career
Once you are ready to submit your documents, please access our online application system here: fellowships(at)fz-borstel.de.
The next deadlines for applications are:
Short term fellowship: January 1st 2021/April 1st 2021/July 1st 2021/October 1st 2021
Long term fellowship: January 1st 2021/January 1st 2022
Selection of successful applicants will be completed within three months after the submission deadline. We will work with successful applicants individually to arrange the start date of your stay at Research Center Borstel.
In case of further pre-submission enquiries please contact our administrative team at fellowship(at)fz-borstel.de.
On behalf of the organizing committee, Prof. Dr. med. Florian Maurer, fellowships(at)fz-borstel.de.