Research Associate (m/f/d)
Leibniz-Institut für Psychologie (ZPID), Trier
The Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (ZPID) in Trier (Germany) is an internationally renowned research support organization in psychology and a member of the prestigious Leibniz Association. To fulfill the ever-increasing research infrastructure needs expressed by researchers and psychology professionals, ZPID is in the process of a strategic expansion directed at meeting these needs to become psychology’s one-stop research service center. Current as well as future ZPID research areas and services are based on and guided by the values of open science and open innovation.
Join the growing ZPID team at the forefront of the open-science movement! Current opening
Research Associate (m/f/d)
Information and Retrieval Services
(salary group TV-L EG 13, 50%, initially limited to 1 year)
Preferred start date is January 1, 2021.
Duties and functions:
Supporting ZPID services in the following areas:
- Documentation of German and English language psychology literature for our reference database PSYNDEX
- Assigning metadata and writing/revising abstracts of scientific publications
- Master-level degree in psychology
- Very good basic knowledge of all areas of psychology
- Ability to communicate complex and technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Interest in scientific communication and the dissemination of scientific results
- Experience with database search interfaces and modern communication tools
- Excellent English language skills and very good knowledge of English and German psychological terminology
For further information, please contact Dr. Veronika Kuhberg-Lasson via vk(at)leibniz-psychology.org.
In order to apply, please register with our online portal here and upload the following documents (until November 15, 2020):
- Cover letter addressing the motivation for the application and the selection criteria
- Relevant certificates of degree(s)
- optional: Names, affiliations and e-mail addresses of potential reference contacts
ZPID is committed to equal opportunities in employment and, in particular, to increasing the number of women in academic positions. We comply with guidelines regarding laws and regulations governing part-time employment. Among equally qualified applicants, candidates belonging to disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
We are a family-friendly employer and have been certified by the audit Work & Family.
Please note that online applications will only be accepted until 11/15/2020 via the following URL https://leibniz-psychology.jobbase.io/apply/cwxhk615xd79blm3493xeem0fwee8u9.