Postdigital Partizipation - Leibniz ScienceCampus Braunschweig
The Leibniz ScienceCampus „Postdigital Participation (LSC PdP)“ focuses on societal participation in today’s ‘postdigital’ world, i.e. one in which our lives are embedded in hybrid assemblages of analogue and digital technologies and practices. A Social Living Lab will bring together cultural, social and technical sciences with local citizens to collaboratively design, explore and reflect on participation in education and urban life.
The LSC aims to establish a new and multidisciplinary research area, develop international scholarly networks, impact the local digital skills ecology and establish an active knowledge exchange programme to enliven public debates on the digital world.
- Leibniz Institute for Educational Media | Georg Eckert Institute (GEI), Braunschweig
- German Maritime Museum – Leibniz Institute for Maritime History (DSM), Bremerhaven
- Haus der Wissenschaft Braunschweig
- Leibniz-Institut für Wissensmedien
- Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences
- Technische Universität Braunschweig