Leibniz in Europe
One of the Europe Office’s main activities is helping the Leibniz institutions position themselves strategically within the European research landscape. It does so by advising the institutions on funding instruments in Horizon Europe, bringing them in contact with the European institutions, and organising thematic events.
- Representation of interests in the field of research policy
- Facilitating contact with the European institutions
- Information and training events
- Support for events organised by the Leibniz institutions in Brussels
- Strategic advice on participation in Horizon Europe and practical support with Horizon 2020 projects and funding instruments in Horizon Europe
- Advice on ERC proposals preparation and interview training
- Visitor work station and conference room
Horizon Europe - the ninth framework programme for research and innovation
Horizon Europe is the funding programme for research and innovation of the European Union. It has a budget of €95.5 billion for the years 2021-2027 and is the core element for the implementation of the European Research Area. The funding programme supports the dissemination of excellent science and the development of new technologies. It will help implementing the political objectives of the EU and tackling global challenges.
The European Research Council – Individual funding for the brightest minds
The Leibniz Europe Office offers individual support for proposal preparation as well as strategic consulting services for Leibniz institutes.