Leibniz Integrity Advisory Board
The Leibniz Integrity Advisory Board assists and supports the Leibniz Association in integrity-related matters. The President appoints members from selected Leibniz bodies to the Integrity Advisory Board. The current members are:
- Dr Waltraud Kreutz-Gers (Member of the Senate of the Leibniz Association, Chancellor of Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz),
- Prof. Sebastian Lentz (Member of the Executive Board of the Leibniz Association, Director of the Leibniz Institute for Regional Geography, IfL),
- Prof. Jörg Overmann (Executive Board Representative for Research Ethics, Leibniz Institute DSMZ – German Collection of Microorganisms and Cell Cultures)
- Prof. Gert G. Wagner (Leibniz Ombudsperson, German Institute for Economic Research, DIW Berlin),
- and, by virtue of her position, the Secretary General of the Leibniz Association, Dr Bettina Böhm.